Wednesday, October 7, 2015

These are a few of my favourite things...

Photo credit
I wanted to make a list of 100 things I love. But the task turned out to be tougher than I thought. So I decided to chuck the counting and just put down things that I love.

Warmth of a comforter
The first, hot sip of coffee
The whole cup of coffee
The goey, choclatey bite of chocolate pastry
A warm hug from that someone special
The smell of books
The notes of my favourite music
Legally Blonde series (the movie)
Shopaholic series (the books)
Initial books of Harry Potter
Watching FRIENDS re-runs
HIMYM re-runs (sometimes)
A great piece of writing
Blogging
Training 
Coaching people 
Chatting up with friends
A good twitter fight
Shopping, even window shopping will do
Watching movies
My make up
Amitabh Bachchan - need I add more?!
Curling up with a great book
People who can have intelligent conversations
Girlie time with best friend
Sitting around with that special someone and music playing
The assurance of that special someone being around
Working in cafes
Bright sunshine on a winter day
Kicking people’s a**es when they think they are too smart
Being the Queen of Sarcasm
Coming up with a good piece of writing
Offering my help wherever it is appreciated
Dressing up
Learning new things
A challenge that I am up to
A quite evening with wine
Hot cuppa with a view of the mountains
Comedy films
Watching the rain from my window
Any dish with chicken and fish in it
Or chicken and fish cooked alone :)
Playing with my superstar nieces

I had fun making a list of things I love. So what are a few of your favourite things? Go ahead, make a list of your own!

Warning: The list is by no means complete. So expect another one some time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-Help books: How Much So They Help The Self?

 I just finished reading The ONE Thing - a book that tells you how focussing on that one critical thing - on thing at a time - you can achie...